Information Behavior

Subject: Information Behavior
From: Tim Altom <taltom -at- IQUEST -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 1997 15:08:37 -0500

For those who get ComputerWorld in your dungeon, there's a really
interesting insert in the September 15 edition on information behavior,
subtitled "Why we build systems that users won't use."

For us, some of the advice to IS managers is "Duh!", but you might want to
tear it out and keep it handy in your cube for justifications. We really do
need to run the world, don't you think?

Tim Altom
Vice President, Simply Written, Inc.
317.899.5882 (voice) 317.899.5987 (fax)