Help needed with RoboHELP

Subject: Help needed with RoboHELP
From: Melissa Fisher <MFisher -at- AUTOMATEDLOGIC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 1997 14:13:15 -0400

Hello! I realize this may not be strictly on-topic, but I hope that
someone out there can help me or point me in the right direction.

I am using RoboHELP 3.6 with Word 7.0a to create a Win95 help file. The
files are exported from FrameMaker, where perfectly good index entries have
already been inserted in the appropriate places. However, when I run
RoboHELP's conversion utility, not all of the index entries are converted
to keywords.

Has anyone else experienced this? Is there something I can do other than
re-insert all the index entries in Word? Please respond privately so as not
to clutter up the list.

Thanks a million!

Melissa Fisher
mfisher -at- automatedlogic -dot- com