Portfolio's

Subject: Portfolio's
From: Nanette Luoma Andrusiak <nluoma -at- AMERITECH -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 22:14:37 -0400

I'm in the process of doing my annual update of my portfolio and have
run into the problem of how to represent some elements on paper that
just don't work in that medium--namely web pages and online help files.
I'm considering putting together an electronic portfolio on floppy disk
that I can display on my laptop and leave with clients for future
reference.
I'm not sure how best to handle it. Has anyone out there used an
electronic portfolio? Was it successful?
Nanette