Re: graphics formats

Subject: Re: graphics formats
From: JIMCHEVAL -at- AOL -dot- COM
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 04:03:18 -0400

In a message dated 97-09-11 02:13:23 EDT, margaret -at- CSDC -dot- TOSHIBA -dot- COM -dot- AU
writes:

<< Can anyone give me a/some web addresses where I can read about different
graphic formats? >>
Strangely enough, I believe there's ANOTHER Jim Cheval(l)ier who actually did
a pretty good write-up on these. But I haven't done one of those
narcissistic searches for a while. Give it a try (Dogpile's Megafind is my
favorite tool for this.)

Jim C.
Los Angeles