Re: What does a tech writer do?

Subject: Re: What does a tech writer do?
From: Paul Sisler <psisler -at- WAVETECH -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 1997 17:11:02 -0500

Anybody in software land work from design docs.? I like to get descriptions of the interface--frozen or not--then I can get a jump on builds. Not that there aren't still surprises. (Guess that's veering from topic--sorry)

Paul
Paul Sisler
Weisner Associates

When I write Windows help, as I'm now starting to do, I get partial builds
of the application in question rather than source code. And of course,
these change several times a day...