Template, Guideline, Ideas for a 'Market Analysis'

Subject: Template, Guideline, Ideas for a 'Market Analysis'
From: "Paul C. Nendick" <pauly -at- ENTERACT -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 1997 00:22:39 -0500

My favorite client has done it again.

I've been asked to research and compose material for a so-called
"Market Analysis' of an industry and technology I know little about.

This is where you, my friends, can lend a hand.

I can leap forward into this daunting task if I have before me an
example of such a document. Examples of layout, depth of material,
and general appearance will make my nightmares of deadlines cease!

I am wanting in a direction to go, and my client (in typical fashion)
is relishing providing me with as little input as possible.

Help?

Thanks in advance,

--
Paul C. Nendick