Help Guide, Corel Quattro Pro7 (Win 95)

Subject: Help Guide, Corel Quattro Pro7 (Win 95)
From: Jim Stratman <jstratma -at- CARBON -dot- CUDENVER -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 1997 13:15:14 -0600

Greetings All:

I am looking for recommendations for a good beginner's guide to Corel
Quattro Pro 7 (for Win 95). I have learned of one book by Southwestern Pub.,
but the story is that it won't be available until May 98... (True ? I hope
not!) Anyway, I am gearing up to do some serious number crunching on a
research project: anyone know of a good, user-friendly hard-copy guide for
this package currently on the market ?

(I have used an earlier, DOS version of Quattro Pro, but the Win 95 version
appears more sophisticated...).

Kind thanks for any help !!

jim

Professor James F. Stratman, Director