Re: Where is everybody?

Subject: Re: Where is everybody?
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 1997 16:55:09 -0600

Looking back at a Stuart message from July 24...

> Grepping through my Mail/docs/useful folder, I see many familiar names
> from those first few weeks: Robert Plamondon, Arlen Walker, Geoff Hart,
> Mark Levinson, Win Day, Sue Gallagher, Misti Delaney and Becca Price
> (back then they shared an e-mail account, but for a long time I thought
> it was a split-personality thing), Kat Nagel, Elna Tymes, Matt Ion,
> Sandra Charker.
>
> Other names I rarely see any more: Dick Dimock, Emily Skarzenski, Rose
> Wilcox, Bonni Graham, Gwen Barnes, Betsy Maaks, and others. There were
> giants in those days.

Geez, I didn't make either list! I guess my moments of fame
are past...

Just kidding--not really hurt,
LaVonna

(who has furious spurts of techwr-l activity followed by long quiet
periods)

LaVonna F. Funkhouser lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com
COREComm Webmaster webmaster -at- corecomm -dot- com

http://www.corecomm.com/corecomm/