pdf prob

Subject: pdf prob
From: Laura Praderio <LPraderio -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 1997 14:26:43 -0400

hello,
when we use microsoft word to create a postscript file with the adobeps4.drv
and then use distiller to create the pdf-it all works fine. but, when we set
an invisible link with a blue text attribute-we get extraneous characters on
that page of the pdf file. if we do a link with a blue box, no colored text,
it works fine-but blue boxes are ugly!

adobe said it was because we used outlines when generating from the truetype
fonts (their original recommendation!), so we changed to type 42 and still
get the extraneous characters.

any help would be much appreciated.

thanks,
laura praderio