Re: SUMMARY: upgrade to Word97?

Subject: Re: SUMMARY: upgrade to Word97?
From: Peggy Schillinger <peggys -at- STLNET -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 1997 17:06:10 -0500

John -dot- Cornellier -at- PARIS -dot- IE -dot- PHILIPS -dot- COM wrote:

> Greets from Paris,
>
> Thanks to everyone who wrote in about Word97, public and private.
> [snipped]
> Here's the deal:
> Several techwr-lers lamented that there seems to be no
> equivalent of
> the old Word Developer's Kit. Anyone seen any good guidebooks to VBA
> for Word?

Thank you for asking the tough question and for distilling it so
clearly. I have chosen to use "Microsoft Word 97: Visual Basic" from
Microsoft Press; it's $35 at Borders.

Regards....Peggy
Peggy Schillinger peggys -at- stlnet -dot- com
Computer Software Technical Writer 314-569-9495 (V)
Co-President, STC St. Louis (MO) 314-994-1905 (F)

"I began to develop a firm conviction that most efforts to
teach people things were wasted. All they needed was to
go off some place quiet and read." ---Richard Russo