ANNOUNCE: Fall Seminar / RoboHELP, WinHelp Office, Online Help Design / San Francisco & Chicago

Subject: ANNOUNCE: Fall Seminar / RoboHELP, WinHelp Office, Online Help Design / San Francisco & Chicago
From: David Knopf <david -at- KNOPF -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 1997 09:44:04 -0700

Knopf Online, a leading provider of vendor-certified training and
consulting services, is pleased to announce our Fall seminars on
RoboHELP, WinHelp Office, and effective online help design.

WinHelp Design Workshop, 1 day, $395
San Francisco: Oct 1, Nov 12, Dec 17
Chicago: Oct 15, Dec 3

Introduction to RoboHELP, 2 days, $695
San Francisco: Sep 29-30, Nov 13-14, Dec 15-16
Chicago: Oct 16-17, Dec 4-5

Advanced RoboHELP & WinHelp Office, 2 days, $795
San Francisco: Oct 2-3, Nov 17-18, Dec 18-19
Chicago: Oct 20-21, Dec 8-9

Whether you're new to online help or an experienced help author, one of
our hands-on seminars can help you boost your skills to a new level. An
expert Certified RoboHELP Trainer leads our RoboHELP & WinHelp Office
seminars. We provide a computer for each attendee and plenty of hands-on
experience to help you master the many techniques you will learn. Our
seminars are presented in state-of-the-art, dedicated training
facilities, conveniently located in Chicago (Loop) and downtown San
Francisco.

For more information, including complete course descriptions and course
outlines, please visit us on the Web at http://www.knopf.com or e-mail
us at mailto:info -at- knopf -dot- com

Please feel free to contact me directly with any questions.

Regards,

-- David Knopf