Re: Request for Documentation Form

Subject: Re: Request for Documentation Form
From: Carla Martinek <martinek -at- CIG -dot- MOT -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 1997 08:38:17 -0500

Sorry gang... The URL I gave is apparently behind our firewall.. and
internal site if you will. I was given the impression that this site
was available.

For those of you who would still like to see our Request For
Documentation form, please email me OFFLINE. I will send the form out
to all requestees on Wednesday morning.

If you've already emailed me regarding this, there is no need to send
again.

Regards,
Carla Martinek
Technical Writer
Motorola Technical Education and Documentation

Carla Martinek martinek -at- cig -dot- mot -dot- com