Looking for work in Denver

Subject: Looking for work in Denver
From: Anne Halsey <JMH42 -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 1997 17:04:36 -0400

Hi, Whirlers.

I'm posting this to the group in the hopes that someone can
provide job leads in the Denver metro area. My company
announced on Thursday that they're closing the Boulder office
and relocating my function to Provo, UT.

Opting not to move, I'm now looking for a job. My background
includes 15 years of software (medical practice management,
data storage/retrieval, CAD/CAM/CAE, land and facilities mapping)
and hardware (medical imaging devices, and RAID, DASD, and
tape-based data storage/retrieval) writing experience.

I have worked most recently in Win95 and Windows environments,
but also have hefty UNIX (SunOS and UNIX BSD) background. I'm
proficient with Microsoft Office products, FrameMaker (Windows and
UNIX), ForeHelp, and HiJaak Graphics Suite; also have Interleaf (UNIX)
experience, though I haven't touched the software in about two years.

In addition to generating end-user and internal support documentation, I have
experience generating online help, developing training materials, and
converting
traditional paper-based stuff to .pdf files for online distribution.

My educational background includes an MS in Technical Communication
(University of Colorado - Denver, 1994); and a BS in Journalism (1982).

If you have any leads, please contact me privately. Thanks!

Anne Halsey
jmh42 -at- aol -dot- com