File Format for Outsourcing Translation

Subject: File Format for Outsourcing Translation
From: Becky <jrobeck -at- LDL -dot- NET>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 1997 16:20:36 -0400

Any tech writers out there who outsource files for translation please
help. I am building a business case for why we should convert our
documentation from a mainframe system to FrameMaker 5.5. Have any of
you ever had a problem with a translation agency not being able to work
with electronic files that you send to them? Please comment if you have
experience in this area.

Thanks,
Becky Roberts
TSYS