Question on Word Macros

Subject: Question on Word Macros
From: "Marie C. Paretti" <mparetti -at- RRINC -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 1997 16:34:00 -0400

Ok, I have a very naive, simple question. Yesterday someone wrote:

"Frame can't search for text across chapters, has no outline mode, is
harder to export to HLP, and lacks Word's simple macro interface."

I've never really used Word's macro interface, and since I'm currently
thinking about moving to Frame, as y'all know, what exactly will I be
losing. In other words, those of you who use macros in writing manuals,
what the heck do you use them for? Is there something I could be doing to
make my life easier that I've been missing all these months??

Thanks,
Marie

Marie C. Paretti
Department of English Recognition Research, Inc.
University of Wisconsin - Madison Blacksburg, Virginia
mparetti -at- facstaff -dot- wisc -dot- edu mparetti -at- rrinc -dot- com

Sometimes I feel like a dog
standin' on a tool box
in the back of a pickup truck
doin' 90 round a corner