Re: page size

Subject: Re: page size
From: Linda Laurie <LinLaurie -at- CLASSIC -dot- MSN -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 1997 13:33:57 UT

I've heard that it depends a lot on what your product runs on or is. For
instance, if the product runs on a laptop, your users will likely be in small
places and small documents are easier to use. Same thing when documenting
small equipment.

On the other hand, if your typical user sits at a desk, the size may not
matter so much. You could check with the engineering or technical
communications departments at your nearest college to see if they know of
studies. Or do your own search on the web or at a college.

Good luck. Please let me know what you find out.

Lin
linlaurie -at- msn -dot- com