Converting Frame to editable format

Subject: Converting Frame to editable format
From: Julia Ripa <atbo_jrp -at- ATEX -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 1997 12:38:28 EDT

For our next release on NT, we want to be able to convert documents
done mainly in Framemaker (some in Word)to all of the following
formats:

-PDF (for the CD)

-Context-sensitve HELP FILES

-A form that is editable/customizable by the customer (many of our
customers use MSWord)

-Printed

The multitude of documents will be distributed worldwide and many of
our customers translate and customize the documents to their needs.

Does anyone know how best to create editable files as well as
accomplish the other requirements efficiently.

I believe going to RTF from PDF makes it editable, but you lose the
graphics (screenshots).