Re: Good HTML books

Subject: Re: Good HTML books
From: pewy <pewy -at- ICONTROL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 13:27:59 -0500

I have been working with HTML for about seven or eight months now, and
the best book I found for a good explanation of the basics was the HTML
for Dummies (Quick Reference) book written by Eric Ray. I know that he
and Deb have another edition in the works, and I plan on picking that one
up as soon as I find it in the bookstores.

I should point out that I don't use any HTML-specific software like
FrontPage, just BBEdit Lite.

(Hey Eric, can I trade this plug in for a blatantly off-topic post some
day??)

Regards,

Patty Ewy
mailto:pewy -at- icontrol -dot- com (work)
mailto:pattyewy -at- icontrol -dot- net (home)