Re: Answers to Pagemaker to Word

Subject: Re: Answers to Pagemaker to Word
From: Kathleen Frost <kfrost -at- BTSQUARED -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 1997 09:19:13 -0400

Several people have asked about the responses I received to my question on
importing Pagemaker to Word.

Mainly, the answer was to export the Pagemaker files as RTF, then import
into Word (with loss of formatting and some graphics). There was a second
possibility of cutting and pasting but I have a 150-page document to
convert so that isn't practical.

Our support engineer is loading Pagemaker on another PC for me today so I
can experiment. If I come up with any viable solutions, I'll pass them
along.

Kathy Frost
KFrost -at- BTSquared -dot- com