Printing Windows directories (was: screenprint of entire browser screen)

Subject: Printing Windows directories (was: screenprint of entire browser screen)
From: Westbrook <westbrok -at- HSNP -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 1997 19:13:01 GMT

On Sun, 24 Aug 1997 12:23:51 -0400, JIMCHEVAL -at- AOL -dot- COM wrote:

>them to text which is handy, especially for getting a print out of File
>Manager listings (does anyone KNOW why they continue to not provide a way to
>print out these listings directly?).

I don't have any idea why they don't provide a way to print except that it
would be too useful for a Microsoft app. I do have a workaround, however,
that uses software most of us use already: a web browser.

All you have to do is type in the directory name, and it will display the
same as an FTP directory (you can also navigate the same way as FTP). It's
as printable as any web page, and if you use Netscape instead of Explorer,
you will have the directory location printed in the header for later
reference.

-----
http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/6663/index.html
Woody Allen FAQ, Drew Carey, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome,
Famous Arkansans, Poetry, Classic Rock, Elmore Leonard,
Justice League Index