Code in Documents

Subject: Code in Documents
From: Feeman Kevin SC2275 <Feeman_Kevin_SC2275 -at- SATGATE -dot- SAT -dot- MOT -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 1997 09:28:05 MST

Quick question for you all. I was wondering what type of font do you
all use in dispaying code in documentation. I usually use courier or
courier new, but I found out that in framemaker they both print out in
bold and yet don't display in bold on my screen. They developer wants
certain code bolded when we describe it. And right now, it is all
bold? Any suggestions? Reply to me off-line. Thanks.

Kevin