Win to Unix Color Shift Question

Subject: Win to Unix Color Shift Question
From: Beth Thomerson <thomerson -at- BGS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 1997 11:28:08 EST5EDT

Hi everyone!

I've been following with much interest the replies to problems with
screen colors shifting. The problem we're having is similar, but
different. We use one set of icons in .bmp format for use on both
Windows (RoboHelp) and Unix online Help systems. However, when we
take a Help system that was authored on a Windows platform, in
RoboHelp and convert it to Bristol's HyperHelp, the icons are
displayed much larger than the originals, and the colors are
different.

Has anyone out there experienced the same or a similar problem, and
does anyone have any ideas on how to fix? We've tried numerous
fixes, but none really works. Any ideas are *most* appreciated &
I'll summarize for the list! Thanks!

Beth

"Politicians are like baby diapers.
They need to be changed just as often,
and for the same reason. -bumper sticker"

Beth Thomerson (Thomerson -at- bgs -dot- com)
BGS Systems, Inc.
(617) 663-4612 phone, (617) 890-0000 fax