Re: Reference format?

Subject: Re: Reference format?
From: Richard Yanowitz <ryanowit -at- NYCT -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 1997 19:00:32 -0400

At 03:10 PM 8/19/97 -0700, Melanie Palmer wrote:
>Someone in my office has to provide documentation references in "MLA"
>format.
>
>I'm not a writer, so I've no clue what this is. Can someone share with
>me what it is? or point me to a source of information/examples?

Presumably this is the Modern Language Association guidelines (a thin
volume last time I looked), but why that should be the standard is beyond me.

I believe MLA offices are in NY, but you should be able to find this at any
college bookstore.

Richard Yanowitz, NYC
mailto:ryanowitz -at- bigfoot -dot- com

Freelance writers (including tech writers): join the National Writers Union
for contract help, grievances, health benefits, lobbying, community....

For further information, e-mail me or contact the union directly:
web site: http://www.nwu.org/nwu/
mailto:nwu -at- nwu -dot- org