Re: Framemaker training

Subject: Re: Framemaker training
From: Tim Merrick <TimM -at- ILE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 1997 13:51:25 -0600

Amy:

I have not heard of ESNE, so I can't comment on the quality of their
training. However, I have attended several seminars by Solutions and
they were all excellent. None of them were on FrameMaker, but Solutions
does offer FrameMaker training. You can check out the seminars they
offer by pointing your web browser to:

http://www.xol-sems.com/

BTW, Solutions is headquartered in Reading, MA.

Good luck!

Tim Merrick
Senior Technical Writer
ILE Communications Group