[no subject]

From: Rebecca R Chamberlain <rebrc -at- JUNO -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 1997 19:31:25 -0600

Two questions:
1. With all the talk about Texas, I figure now's as good a time as any to
pose this question. It seems that there are a lot of TW jobs available in
Austin and Dallas. What is it like to work there? What are the salaries
like? Neighborhoods and housing prices? Texas has come up as a
possibility in our mid-long range planning (3-10 yrs). Since my husband
is in law enforcement and speaks Spanish, he assumes he'd have no problem
getting a good job down there. Is this true?

2. Which is correct::
log on to
logon to
log onto
when speaking of gaining access to a computer, such as a mainframe?

Rebecca
rebrc -at- juno -dot- com