(More News:)Re: beta site for frontpage98

Subject: (More News:)Re: beta site for frontpage98
From: Bill Bledsoe <bill -dot- bledsoe -at- CMS-STL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 1997 13:37:46 -0500

Carl Rudorf wrote:

<STUFF ABOUT HOTDOG AND HoTMetLPRO SNIPPED FOR BANDWIDTH SAVINGS>

NetObjects has made some news as well today...

They announced a new "team version" of NetObjects Fusion that would
allow for multiple web developers to work on the same site, with source
control and all of those fun features we've been beggin' for.

In addition, they dropped the price for NOF from $495, to $295... with a
competitive upgrade price of $195!!!!

You can read more about it at http://www.netobjects.com

I haven't read enough about the FrontPage 98 beta yet... but I don't
think they're planning any sort of Team Support are they? (No slam...
just an honest inquiry)

cheers,
Bill Bledsoe
Senior Technical Writer - CMS
Bill -dot- Bledsoe -at- cms-stl -dot- com or intlidox -at- anet-stl -dot- com

Prediction 4
"The people who are studying Tai Chi Chuan instead
of saving money are planning to beat us up and take
our stuff when we've retired"

Scott Adams - The Dilbert Future