Rocky Mountain Indexing Conference

Subject: Rocky Mountain Indexing Conference
From: Lori Lathrop <76620 -dot- 456 -at- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 1997 10:47:09 EDT

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

Third Annual Rocky Indexing Conference
September 13, 1997, 9:30 A.M. to 3:30 PM
Meadows Branch Library - Meeting Room
4800 Baseline Road, Boulder, CO

Registration fees:
Before Sept. 5: $25.00 - single session
$45.00 - both sessions
At the Door: $35.00 - single session
$55.00 - both sessions

Morning Sessions (select one):

Indexing Online Documents (with Lori Lathrop & Jan Wright)
The Author, the Editor & the Index (with Jody Berman,
freelancer - formerly of University Press of Colorado,
and William Marquardt of Colorado State University)
Science Indexing (with Sandy Rush)

Afternoon Sessions (select one):

Finding Work (with Lori Lathrop)
Periodical Indexing (with Lisa Lister, librarian)
Legal Indexing (with Brooke Graves)

For more information, contact Edythe C. Porpa at 303-442-2847.

Lori

P.S. There are still a few seats left in my one-day Indexing Skills Workshop
for Technical Communicators on Friday, September 12 at the Marriott Hotel in
Boulder. If interested, please contact me for more info on that.