Re: Mission Statements

Subject: Re: Mission Statements
From: Pat Gantt <pagantt -at- POSTOFFICE -dot- WORLDNET -dot- ATT -dot- NET>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 1997 17:03:13 -0500

> Back when mission statements were cool, Stephen Covey's _Seven Habits of
> Highly Effective People_ covered the process exhaustively. I don't think
> Covey had committees of conscripts in mind as the ones to write it.

I took a course that featured this book amongst others.
The course was called Career Development.
Covey has an official Covey site.
Do a search if you would like to know more.
Covey has other books and exercises available for
purchase.

If possible to avoid buzz call it something else
like goals, skills, etc. much simpler and to the point.

--

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Best Regards,

Pat Gantt, M.S. HRD
Personal email ~ pagantt -at- worldnet -dot- att -dot- net
The University of Tennessee Alum
Technical and Vocational Studies Guide
~ The Mining Company ~
Biz Mail ~ votech -dot- guide -at- miningco -dot- com
http://votech.miningco.com
[humor = (intelligence + personality)]
GO VOLS! Don't ask Peyton who!