Re: Mission Statements

Subject: Re: Mission Statements
From: "Parks, Beverly" <ParksB -at- EMH1 -dot- HQISEC -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 1997 14:08:01 -0700

I agree 100 percent with Bob Morrisette. You know those classes where
the instructor gets everybody to write down their personal short- and
long-term goals? I've always hated those...thought it was an incredible
waste of time. Sure, it makes you think about your goals at the time you
write them, but after the class they are soon forgotten. Mission
statements are like that. Everybody gets charged up about writing one,
then when it's written it is done and soon forgotten.

Besides, they all end up sounding the same. It's always obvious stuff.
What company or group *doesn't* want to provide complete customer
satisfaction or increase company profits?

Bev Parks
parksb -at- emh1 -dot- hqisec -dot- army -dot- mil
The Friendly Faces of TECHWR-L -
http://www.bayside.net/users/cbsites/techwr-l/