One or more spaces after a full stop

Subject: One or more spaces after a full stop
From: Michael John Little <hypercom -at- C031 -dot- AONE -dot- NET -dot- AU>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 1997 16:23:55 +1000

Thanks to all those who reponded to my question....

The ammunition will be useful in my Jihad against those time wasters who
believe there should be two stops after a full stop...
I class such people in the same category as train spotters, people who
claim that valve amplifiers are better than transistors amplifiers (because
they claim to hear the difference between odd an even harmonics), anf other
who claim we should all go back to ...WordStar!!! They are like watchmakers
on a production line...an obsession for finicky detail that the audience
would not care...

I stand back now, and wait for the flames to warm myself by...It is winter
in Melbourne, and I have the heater blazing!

MIchael John Little
Sine Timore, Per Ardua Ad Astra!

Hyper Communications
Knowledge is Power, yet True Power is Communicating Knowledge

1/36 Lusher Road Croydon Victoria Australia
Tel. (61) 015 886 190 Fax. 613 9722 9668
Email: hypercom -at- c031 -dot- aone -dot- net -dot- au
WWW: http://www.ozemail.com.au/~hypercom/welcome.htm