Tech Writer in Atlanta

Subject: Tech Writer in Atlanta
From: Ross Penrod <RPenrod -at- CEDNET -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 1997 16:26:26 -0400

Computer Education & Design, Inc. is looking for a contract technical
writer in Atlanta Georgia. We have a short term 3-4 week project that
will include new technologies in browser-based training. This project
is to begin on August 11, 1997.

Required skills:
* Strong technical writing background
* Skills with design and layout
* Aptitude to learn quickly

Preferred skills, but not required:
* HTML editing
* Microsoft FrontPage
* Microsoft Outlook (or Exchange mail client)

If you are interested in this opportunity, please email the following
information to jbennett -at- cednet -dot- com -dot-

* Resume
* Currently billing rates
* Availability
* Can you work from our office in Sandy Springs, North Perimeter off GA
400 and Abernathy?

Thank you in advance for any information you are able to share with us.
We appreciate the list services and what it affords us.

Thanks.
Ross Penrod

Ross Penrod rpenrod -at- cednet -dot- com
Manager, Business Development http://www.cednet.com
Computer Education & Design, Inc. (770) 698-8890 ext. 207
Atlanta, Georgia (770) 698-8993 FAX