Printers

Subject: Printers
From: Dina Bennett and Maggie McDonnell <dimar -at- CAM -dot- ORG>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 1997 11:07:05 -0400

Is there a website that I can access to learn more about printers? I'm looking into buying a new printer that will last a few years. So far, the HP Laserjet 6P looks pretty good, but postscript is optional. How important is it to have postscript? Right now my company doesn't do many graphics, but that is sure to change in the next couple of years.
Thanks in advance,
Dina Bennett
DiMar Communications