Need a Name

Subject: Need a Name
From: Tabatha Helm <HelmT -at- MEDISPAN -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 1997 15:52:20 -0500

I need some creativity help!

I am in the process of creating "Internal" product documentation for my
company and need to come up with a name for this documentation! The
product documentation will be placed on our company intranet for
internal use only. The documentation will identify our company products
and include such pertinent information as the products scope, limitations,
audience, markets, applications, development plans, and competitors.

I would love to hear any ideas on what to call this documentation. I had
originally referred to it as "Product Descriptions" but this documentation
covers so much more. Please help me!