Re: IMI methodolgy

Subject: Re: IMI methodolgy
From: Jody LaFerriere <JLaFerriere -at- INFOMAP -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 1997 11:57:17 -0400

Information Mapping is NOT just the layout. Please don't be confused.
It is the entire methodology. And the copywrite question has more to do
with modifying and/or distributing our Formatting Solutions Software or
our training manuals than actually proposing a Mapped solution to a
client.

I don't have a good solution to propose for how to tell your prospective
clients that they aren't breaking any "rules" (there are none) about
using Mapping.