Re: Salaries

Subject: Re: Salaries
From: Lynn Gold <figmo -at- RAHUL -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 1997 15:56:23 -0700

Beth Agnew posted a Web site containing salary info:

>This might be helpful:
> http://www.espan.com/salary/edp/comp/edptech.html

I think what we need is more than a salary "average," but instead ranges
for different levels of experience and different types of writers.

For example, a writer with one year of experience is highly likely to be
making less than a writer with ten years of experience, and a writer of
highly technical documentation is more likely to command a greater salary
than a writer with an equal amount of experience writing less technical
documentation.

--Lynn