OOPS! Sorry for duplicate post! :(

Subject: OOPS! Sorry for duplicate post! :(
From: Cheryle Wiese <cjwiese -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 15:03:36 PDT

The network crashed while sending my "clarification" post, so I
resubmitted and it posted twice. Oops!

I guess this is not my day. Sorry ...

C.
"Finding the answer, it's a human obsession. But you might
as well talk to the stones and trees and the sea,
'Cause nobody knows,
And so few can see."

-from "Estonia" by Marillion