Always re-doing links in Acrobat

Subject: Always re-doing links in Acrobat
From: jmf <jmf -at- PSIONWORLD -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 17:38:46 +0100

Hello,

I'm a relatively novice user of Adobe Acrobat Exchange and PageMaker etc,
and one thing strikes me as odd and frustrating - you can add splendid
bells and whistles to a PDF file in Exchange, but if you need to make
anything other than the most minor change to the text, then it's back over
the distillation assault course again, losing all your buttons, links etc.
Does anyone know of a way round this, such as some kind of mark-up?

Yours sick-of-losing-cool-features-ly

John.