Instructional design resources question

Subject: Instructional design resources question
From: Raymond Chénier <ray -at- PEAC -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 11:51:00 -0400

I need to write a spec for our course design guidelines. Can someone
recommend a book covering these aspects:

* Course structure
* Writing standards

Our training courses are high-end technical, instructor-led, 3 to 5 day
offerings in programming, operating systems, OOAD, etc.

I need to come up with a 'quick and dirty' spec because course development
is going on as I prepare a more in-depth standard.

Thanks
Thank You
Raymond Chenier, ray -at- peac -dot- com, writer -at- synapse -dot- net
Technical Writer and Pubs Manager
Professional Engineering & Communication Inc.
Trainer and Courseware Developer
Zenith Learning Technologies
Webmaster and Teacher
Algonquin College