Research Question

Subject: Research Question
From: R2 Innovations <R2innovations -at- MYNA -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 23:16:24 +0000

I am writing a chapter dealing with the impact of international
standards on the documentation process for an upcoming book being put
together by Dr. Peter Hager from James Madison University, and I
require some help from the members of this list. I am looking for
information what international standards, excluding ISO 9000 and ISO 14000,
contain requirements for documentation?" These requirements may include,
but not be limited to, the following:
that documentation exist
the structure of the documentation
the content of the documentation
the format of the documentation
I am aware that several national standards exist around the world,
but am more interested in ones that are international in scope.

Please reply to me at the address contained in the signature.

Thank you all for your help (I hope this isn't too far off topic
Eric!!)

Ralph E. Robinson
R2 Innovations
Specializing in ISO 9000 documentation and implementation.
Author of "Documenting ISO 9000: Guidelines for Compliant
Documentation", available from R2 Innovations. R2 Innovations
maintains a presence on the WWW at
http://www.myna.com/~r2innovn/main.htm dealing with ISO 9000
issues and information.