More on "conditional text"

Subject: More on "conditional text"
From: Paul or Bonnie Bobbitt <bbobbitt -at- IAMERICA -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 13:40:10 -0500

Thanks for your quick responses to my question about conditional text. I
had a feeling that if someone would define this type of text, I might
uncover "conditional text" in an application other than Framemaker. And
so it was: WordPerfect 7 offers a font called "hidden." In addition,
hidden text can be applied to a style.

Paul or Bonnie Bobbitt

mailto:bbobbitt -at- iamerica -dot- net

Time is relative; its only worth depends
upon what we do as it is passing. (Albert Einstein)