Re: My survey of one says ...CLARIFICATION

Subject: Re: My survey of one says ...CLARIFICATION
From: Cheryle Wiese <cjwiese -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 15:32:28 PDT

No ... the post was an allusion to the recent battles going on between
Jack Bonney (is that his name--I forgot) and everyone else, not
insulting Canadian writers, nor making a serious suggestion that
computers could write.

My apologies if my little post offended anyone -- I thought the humorous
intent was obvious. After all, some of best friends are Canadian! ;)

-C.

>From: "S.L. Polsky" <slpolsky -at- cybersurf -dot- net>
>To: "Cheryle Wiese" <cjwiese -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
>Subject: Re: My survey of one says ...
>Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 14:44:08 -0700
>
>Cheryle:
>> Makes me wonder if this prose was written by a computer somewhere in
>Canada ...</rant>
>>

>I've yet to meet a computer that can write.
>
>I do hope you weren't insinuating that Canadian writers are inferior.
If