Re: Non-standard Manual Sizes

Subject: Re: Non-standard Manual Sizes
From: Mary Shaw <MShaw -at- MONEYNET -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 14:23:52 -0400

Marie C. Paretti wrote:
>> Do you need to have non-standard size
>> manuals printed professionally? Or is there
>> actually a company out there that will sell
>> me 7 x 9 paper to feed into my printer?
>> Or is there some other handy solution I'm
>> missing?

I've always printed/copied my 7x9 manuals onto regular 8 1/2 x 11 paper, and then cut them down to size with a paper cutter. I've done this in-house when in a pinch (using a basic guillotine-style paper cutter); but a professional printer or copy center will be able to do the job more efficiently, as they've got heavy-duty equipment that will cut right through a giant stack of pages.

-- Mary :-)