CHAT: The Great Space Controversy

Subject: CHAT: The Great Space Controversy
From: Kat Nagel/MasterWork <katnagel -at- EZNET -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 14:03:08 -0400

The current issue of mini-AIR, the online supplement to the Annals of
Improbable Research, has an update on The Great Space Controversy (should
one use one space character or two following a period?).

I'd be happy to forward it to the first 200 silly wabbits <deletephrase>
non--mini-AIR-subscribers who contact me offlist (if there -is- anyone in
existance who doesn't subscribe to this newsletter but would like to see
the article). Why 200? 200 is about the limit that my forwarding fingers
can handle.

@Kat katnagel -at- eznet -dot- net
LIFE1: Technical writing, editing, web site planning
LIFE2: Vocal chamber music
http://members.aol.com/katnagel/