Re: Odd Survey explained

Subject: Re: Odd Survey explained
From: Beth Agnew <bagnew -at- INSYSTEMS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 12:37:03 -0400

Scott Herron noted:
> ". . . SSI has acquired considerable knowledge and experience on
> the subject of knowledge transfer, much of it false. . . "

>Sorry, I couldn't let that one lie.

How courageous of you, Scott, to have read through enough of that
dreck to find a jewel. The words "Legend in his own mind" would be
a good way of describing Bonney's home and corporate pages.

Helpful person that I am, I had originally thought to set the man
straight on his outdated information, but I figured a) it wouldn't
be possible, and b) it would be an unproductive expenditure of
my time. I decided to clean the litter box instead.

Beth Agnew
Senior Technical Writer, InSystems Technologies Inc.
mailto:bagnew -at- insystems -dot- com Tel: (905) 513-1400 ext. 280
Fax: (905) 513-1419
Visit us at: http://www.insystems.com