Magazines, books

Subject: Magazines, books
From: Patricia Bergsma <bergsma -at- LOCAMATION -dot- NL>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 16:45:52 +0200

Hello,

A few weeks ago (I'm sorry it took so long, but I had a vacation and
could not answer sooner) I wrote a request for suggestions for
magazines, books and memberships involving technical writing.
I got many replies, much more than I expected.

THANKS everybody that took an effort in answering me!!

Most answers suggested to become a member of STC, and I decided to do
that. I will also become a member of STIC, a dutch technical writing
organization, because of its national nature.
These two memberships also contain 4 magazines on technical writing.

As for books, I haven't decided yet, since there are so many books to
choose from.

Thanks again for all the help,

Patricia Bergsma
Technical writer