Help University Summer Camp is SOLD OUT

Subject: Help University Summer Camp is SOLD OUT
From: "Garison, John" <JGarison -at- CENTRA -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 09:34:22 -0400

Help University Summer Camp is SOLD OUT

We have filled every nook and cranny available to us in San Diego, and
regrettably must stop taking registrations for the conference to begin
August 7.

But that doesn't mean that you'll miss out on everything! The launch of
Microsoft's HTML Help has caused unprecedented demand, so Microsoft has
agreed to repeat the HTML Help Tutorial - a 3 1/2 hour hands on training
session delivered by Ralph Walden and Kate Harper - at our October HTML
and WinHelp Developer's Conference in Austin TX. This EXCLUSIVE training
session will not be offered at any other conference, so begin planning
now to get your hands-on HTML Help training - and lots of other
up-to-date information - in October.

For more information, please see our Web site at
http://www.helpuniversity.com - we look forward to seeing you in Austin
in October!

John Garison
Documentation Manager