Knowledge Transfer

Subject: Knowledge Transfer
From: Will Kelly <willk -at- TIAC -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 18:27:19 -0400

Hi!

I have watched the whole exchange about the survey with some interest (OK,
it's Monday). Then I saw a term that I heard from the mouths of training
industry marketeers.

>The main SSI business offering, called "Knowledge Transfer", is a totally
new concept >which makes it possible for the
>first time to automatically process "manuals" under complete computer
control, just >like accounting data.

Knowledge Transfer may be a totally new concept in the eyes of SSI.
However, it is not
a totally new buzzword. The training industry uses the term "Knowledge
Transfer" a lot. I have seen two or three computer training companies use
it to describe their services for transferring information to students.

Will Kelly