Framemaker 5.0 training on the West Coast?

Subject: Framemaker 5.0 training on the West Coast?
From: Ross Ortgies <ROSORT -at- HBSI -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 11:57:13 -0700

My company recently purchased Framemaker 5.0 and now I need some
training. I was wondering if anybody out there had any recommendations
for training on the west coast? I'm particularly interested in classes
taught by a fully certified Frame instructor.

Thanks.
Ross

Ross Ortgies
Technical Writer/Online Help Developer