Indexing workshop in Australia

Subject: Indexing workshop in Australia
From: Lori Lathrop <76620 -dot- 456 -at- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 1997 09:55:48 EDT

Just to verify what the rumor mill Down Under has already discovered ...

I will be doing a presentation at the Australian Society of Indexers Annual
Conference (Sept. 27 & 28) and I'll also be delivering my two-day workshop,
Indexing Skills Workshop for Technical Communicators, at the University of South
Wales on September 30 and October 1.

For more info on the Australian Society of Indexers (AusSI) conference, contact:

For more info on my two-day workshop at USW, contact:

Leslie Pace
Continuing Education
School of Information, Library and Archive Studies (SILAS)
Sydney, NWS 2052 AUSTRALIA
Phone: (02) 9385-3592 / Fax: (02) 9385-3430
E-mail: L -dot- E -dot- Pace -at- unsw -dot- edu -dot- au

Looking forward to meeting many of you then!

Happy indexing .... Lori