Re: Salaries

Subject: Re: Salaries
From: "Sue Heim, San Diego" <SueH -at- VISIO -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 08:52:17 -0700

Beth Agnew posted a Web site containing salary info:

This might be helpful:
http://www.espan.com/salary/edp/comp/edptech.html

I don't know about any of the rest of you, but it's been well over 10
years since I made $32K (I live and work in San Diego). I don't know
where the info was compiled, but if you thought the STC salary survey
was low, the results posted in this Web site are even lower!! For my
neck of the woods, anyways...

...sue